Ellani Collections Pty Ltd is a registered company with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Company number 144786194 ABN number 20144786194 trading under a registered trademark Ellani Collections.
Upon ordering, the buyer agrees with the delivery and payment terms and conditions of Ellani Collections.
All users of this website agree that access to and use of this website and products is subject to the following terms and conditions, privacy statement, and disclaimer. If you do not agree to mentioned policies please do not use this website.
1. All orders placed on this website are subject to acceptance at the discretion of Ellani Collections, without limitations. This means that Ellani Collections may refuse to accept or cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, with or without reason. Ellani Collections may exercise its sole discretion and without liability to you or any other third party.
2. The entire content included in this website, including but not limited to, text graphics and code is the property of Ellani Collections.
3. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars unless stated otherwise.
4. Goods will remain the property of Ellani Collections (“the seller”) until complete payment of the purchase price.
5. The reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this website is strictly prohibited, unless authorised by Ellani Collections Pty Ltd in writing.
6. Furthermore, the changing or removing of any proprietary notice from materials downloaded or printed from the website is prohibited.
7. All goods deemed faulty may be returned to the place of purchase (with proof of purchase) for a period of twelve months. Goods deemed to be faulty due to manufacturing or material defect can then be returned to Ellani Collections for assessment. Items will be inspected by our Quality Control Team and if deemed to be faulty (after considering fair wear and tear), will be replaced or repaired. If deemed to be mishandled or customised, the item will not qualify for replacement or repair.
8. While all reasonable efforts are made Ellani Collections is not obliged to fulfil or deliver an order placed by the buyer and not obliged to compensate the buyer for any losses, in case of an error in the presentation of the product, an error in the wording of the specifications of the product or an error in the advertised price of the product.
9. Ellani Collections reserves the right to amend the delivery or payment terms and conditions from time to time.
Price and Payment
Please note all prices shown on the website are in Australian Dollars. All orders processed will transacted in Australian dollars and the currency conversion will be completed by the third party credit service provider you select at checkout.
The buyer will be responsible for payment of all import duties and taxes. Ellani Collections has no control over these charges as they differ for each country. Please contact the local customs office for further information.
All payments are processed with E Way. Ellani Collections does not receive or store your credit card information unless you supply it to us directly. E Way is a global industry leader in the processing of payments and when payments are processed on E Way’s secure payment gateway it is certified in meeting Tier 1 of the PCI DSS compliance criteria which is the highest level of compliance available and is the same levels of data security of the biggest banks in the world. More information can be supplied directly from the E Way website at www.eway.com.au/about-eway/technology-security
Ellani Collections will wherever possible deliver the order within the expected delivery terms to the delivery address. The buyer bears the responsibility for the correct input of the delivery address; In the case anything goes wrong with the shipment of an order due to an error in the delivery address (that can be attributed to the buyer), Ellani Collections cannot be held responsible for the loss of the shipment. A delay in the delivery may occur in the case additional information regarding the delivery address is needed.
In the case a product has been damaged during shipping the buyer must inform Ellani Collections customer care team as soon as possible (within 24 hours after receiving the order) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the case the order that has been shipped to the buyer has gone missing during shipping or the buyer claims that they did not receive the order (despite information such as the track and trace data indicating otherwise), the complaint procedure of the carrier will be initiated and the outcome of this procedure will be awaited before any refund or re-shipment shall take place.
The buyer must fully cooperate with the complaint procedure of the carrier. In case of a shipment that went missing as the result of an error by the carrier Ellani Collections will either refund the customer or re-ship the product. Although Ellani Collections tries wherever possible to meet the estimated delivery targets it cannot be held liable for any delays in the delivery of an order. Orders will be delayed over weekends, public holidays and company closure for approximately two weeks after Christmas each year.
The buyer has the right to return the order during a period of 7 days after receiving the order if not completely satisfied with the purchase (please note the above mentioned exception in case a product is damaged or incomplete on delivery, the buyer has the obligation to inform the Ellani Collections customer care team by email within a 24 hour period and to await further instructions). The buyer must inform Ellani Collections by email within 7 days after receiving the order of the decision to return the order. The cost of returning the item is at the expense of the purchaser and should be sent as a registered package. A credit or exchange will be processed as soon as possible and within 14 days of receiving the package. Returned items have to be unworn and in the original packaging as shipped for a credit to be authorised. All returned items are done so at the buyers risk and any damage or loss during transit will not be covered by Ellani Collections. The buyer must keep the official receipt and send it back with the return.
Please note only orders processed through the Ellani Collections website can be returned in the above method and all purchases through third party retail partners or websites are bounded by their return policies in line with Australian consumer law.